Olivia’s Dancing Makeup
I recently had the pleasure of making up the beautiful Olivia.
She needed makeup for her upcoming Dance Recital. She was thrilled with the outcome. She won a trophy for being the most improved dancer so she should be very proud of herself!
I used the following makeup products to achieve her vibrant look:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Fresco
- La Femme eyeshadows (pink and purple, mine don’t have labels)
- Graftobian mascara in Black
- MAC blush in Dollymix
- Makeup Forever loose powder
- Illamasqua ‘Sophie’ eyeliner in black
- La Femme red lip liner
- Kryolan lipstick in L98 (bright red)
There are some more photos of Olivia on my Facebook page. Please feel free to visit and ‘like’ me if you like!